Diploma courses for university graduates who wish to obtain a 2nd master's degree or a master's degree of specialization or for professional bachelors in management who wish to obtain a university title.
Increasingly, continuing education is a key factor in career progression. The acquisition of new skills and the updating of acquired knowledge are also essential factors for economic redeployment. This is why HEC Liège has been organizing staggered hours of continuing education for several years.
An efficient pedagogy
- Pragmatic and active methods
- Teaching based on the life of the company
- Courses given by professionals
A flexible organization
- Complete program
- Possible reduction over 2 academic years
- A la carte formula in the form of "isolated modules
A quality service
- Secretariat open in the evening and on Saturday morning
- Access to the HEC Liège parking lot and to all the school's facilities
- E-mail address, internet access
Distance learning: only for the specialization Masters
Tuesday and Thursday classes are partly recorded on audio and video media. For some activities, however, physical presence in Liège remains necessary, especially on Saturdays when no classes are recorded.
Our Offer :
Certifying courses intended for people who wish to further their education and who do not necessarily meet the legal requirements for access to a Master's degree. In this case, HEC Liège delivers a non-degree title, the Special Training.
University certificates for university graduates (or equivalent) or graduates of higher education wishing to further their education in the fields of Customs Compliance or Environmental Management.