About the HEC Fund
The mission of the HEC Fund is to solicit private funds to support the ambitions of HEC Liège, to maintain its commitments by delivering a high quality education to our students.
The HEC Fund was created within the University of Liege's Heritage. Its regulations have been approved by the Board of Directors of the University.
The HEC Fund is administered by a Board composed of representatives of the University of Liège, HEC Liège, the community surrounding the School and donors.
The Board allocates the resources of the Fund to ensure the most judicious and efficient use of them. It ensures that the conditions set by the donors are respected.
Representatives from the business world and the HEC Liège community preside over the allocation of donations.
Patrick Slechten – Administrator - BeSmart Management - société
HEC Fund Board Members
- Wilfried Niessen - Director General & Dean - HEC Liège
- Pierre Wolper - Rector - ULiège
- Melchior Wathelet - President - Alumni Advisory Board
- Laurent Weerts - President of the Group for HEC Liège
- Sandra Delforge - Director Corporate Relations & Alumni Network HEC Liège
- Stéphane Gretry - Relations Extérieures & Communication ULiège
- of the teaching staff of HEC Liège : Virginie Xhauflair - Professor HEC Liège
- of the scientific staff of HEC Liège : Anne-Christine Cadiat
- of the Governance Council of HEC Liège : André Kilesse – Administrateur de sociétés
- of the Alumni network : Roland Colette – Administrateur de sociétés
- of the Group for HEC Liège : Patrick Slechten
Consult our activity reports