Tax & Accounting Seminars
In the continuity of its staggered schedule training, HEC Liège offers a cycle of seminars for (expert) accountants, tax advisors, lawyers, legal experts and company managers, etc.
Indeed, due to the rapid evolution of tax laws, all specialists must regularly update their knowledge.
This cycle aims either to update knowledge in a particular field, or to take stock of a question, or to arouse the interest of the participants in a given issue.
Topics presented in 2022, as an example:
- The deduction for innovation income: learn more about this unique tax incentive.
- Alternative compensation: Warrant and stock option plans.
- Managing cyber attacks is not just for technicians.
- VAT & e-commerce.
- Tax optimization of your real estate investments and estate planning elements.
- Adaptation of the articles of association of companies incorporated before the CSA: it's about time.
- CNC notice 2020-2021: accounting and tax analysis.
- Estate taxation in an international context.
- The taxation of mobility.
- The commodities crisis and its economic repercussions.
- News on tax procedure (direct taxes): chronology of legislation and case law.
- The 80% rule in group insurance.
- The management company: tax opportunities and pitfalls.
- News on personal income tax.
- Management of conflicts between shareholders and/or directors in companies in the light of the CSA.
- News in VAT.
- News on judicial reorganization.
- News in corporate taxation.
- Your means of action in case of contractual default.
A joint organization of the Faculty of Law, Political Science and Criminology of the University of Liege and HEC Liege, in partnership with the Tax Institute of the University of Liege.