Formations Executive Degrees à horaire décalé
+32 4 232 73 21
Tax & Accounting Seminars
In the continuity of its staggered schedule training, HEC Liège offers a cycle of seminars for (expert) accountants, tax advisors, lawyers, legal experts and company managers, etc.
Indeed, due to the rapid evolution of tax laws, any specialist must regularly update his knowledge.
This cycle aims either to update knowledge in a particular field, or to review a question, or to arouse the interest of the participants on a given issue.
Topics presented in 2023, by way of example:
- The tax regime for copyrights: risks and precautions
- Buy and Build: growth by acquisition
- Real estate tax news
- Sustainability" strategy and reporting
- Supplementary pensions (2nd pillar): state of play
- The reform of the law of obligations
- Permanent establishment: a key concept in constant evolution in VAT matters
- News on the law and taxation of non-profit organizations
- "Family office: a new opportunity for families? Overview of a non-binding legal vehicle
- News in tax procedure (direct contributions): chronology of legislation and case law (2021-2022)
- ATAD III: Fight against shell companies
- News in corporate taxation
- Taxation of mobility
- Cryptocurrency and its implications for contracts, intellectual property and taxation
- News in personal income tax
- VAT news
- Relevant news in corporate restructuring taxation
A joint organization of the Faculty of Law, Political Science and Criminology of the University of Liege and HEC Liege, in partnership with the Tax Institute of the University of Liege.