Real support towards employment
Did you know that HEC Liège has a "Career Development" service designed to help our students in this process?
The Career Development service
This service is the interface between students, the school and the world of work. It provides support to students throughout their studies at HEC Liège:
- Blocks 1 and 2: individual support, on request, for a (re)orientation of studies
- Block 3: reflection and support to refine the choice of Master's degree and the final destination
At the Master's level, the Service's actions are intensified. They aim to meet the needs of students in relation to :
- defining their personal project
- discovering the numerous career opportunities
- writing a CV and a cover letter
- preparing for a job interview
- finding an internship or a job.
The Career Development Service also offers :
- individual coaching
- group workshops
- company forums at HEC Liège
- recruitment days on campus
- career evenings to share experiences with graduates. Alongside this service, a team of about fifteen students, the Campus Recruitment, organizes company-student events to facilitate the recruitment of future graduates.
The Career Center and GetHighered : 2 platforms to find a job or an internship
Career Center (by HEC Liège and Job Teaser)
The Career Development department also offers its CAREER CENTER: a unique career platform, essential at all stages of the curriculum. It helps students refine their career plans and find the internship or first job of their dreams!
On the Career Center, you will find:
- A large number of internship and job offers, with :
- Offers exclusively reserved for HEC Liège students
- Offers proposed by HEC Liège's partner companies
- Offers posted by HEC Liège graduates
- A multitude of job offers in Belgium and abroad proposed by the 350 partner companies of JobTeaser
- Psychotechnical tests:
- Company information sheets with :
- Job videos
- Key information about the company (in particular to help you find your way around and prepare for your interviews)
- Advice given by the recruitment officers of these companies
- Numerous recruitment events (organized internally by HEC Liège, or proposed by the companies)
GetHighered is the platform proposed by EFMD. You will find tons of internships and jobs abroad as well as country guides.
This platform, only accessible to students of EFMD member schools, is a golden opportunity for students!
Find all the information about the support offered by the Corporate Relations & Alumni Network service!