Discover the missions of the Network
Over the years, your HEC Liège Alumni team has put itself at the service of alumni in order to develop the missions that are dear to its heart:
- Facilitate dialogue and sharing of experiences, both professional and personal, between all members of the HEC Liège community (Alumni, students and staff);
- To implement all the means to maintain and increase the notoriety, in Belgium and abroad, of the HEC Liège brand and the diplomas that the School delivers;
- To develop pride in belonging to the community of HEC Liège graduates;
- Helping graduates who need advice;
- To ensure this link through :
- managing the alumni database available to members of the community (Alumni, students and HEC Liège staff) via its Alumni Service;
- organizing activities and programs in line with the needs of the network
- the proposal of continuing education programs;
- the relay of ambassadors, in Belgium and abroad;
- as well as through all its written and digital publications: Spirit of Management, website, newsletters, social networks... with the objective of being closer to all the graduates, promoting the professional activity of the Alumni and boosting contacts between the alumni.
Wondering how your personal data will be handled? Check out our privacy notice.