- Students holding an academic bachelor’s degree in Business Engineering or an equivalent academic degree awarded in the Flemish Community of Belgium, benefit from direct access to the Master in Business Engineering, without any add-on to their program.
- In all other cases, access will be granted by jury decision. Candidates have to submit their credentials in an admission file, in accordance with the conditions specified at the address indicated below:
- If you hold a diploma from Belgium
- If you hold a diploma from the European Union
- If you hold a diploma from outside the European Union
Any candidate who is able to prove, by means of an admission file, that he/she holds a degree comparable to the bachelor in business engineering, including sufficient background in mathematics, physics, chemistry and management may be admitted to the Master in Business Engineering program, with or without a program add-on.
Any additional credits which might be required will be identified for each candidate admitted, on the basis of their previous studies.
Conditions for entry to the master’s degree:
For full details of the conditions of admission (general and specific) to a program at the University of Liège, please refer to this page.
+ 32 (0)4 232 73 07